The Enrollments report lets you see the enrollment data from any number of perspectives. It gathers all the details Populi has on your enrollment information—student statuses, enrollment dates, course info, retakes, etc.—and lets you sift it by using the filter. Here are a few examples of the kinds of questions you can answer using the Enrollments report:
- Which students still have an incomplete course from last term?
- How many Undergraduate/Freshman enrollments were there in Fall 2012 compared with Undergraduate/Senior enrollments in Spring 2016?
- Which students in the Masters program are slated to audit courses in the Doctoral program next term?
- How many online students did Professor McGillicuddy have in the 2015-2016 academic year compared with what he had in 2016-2017?
- How many students enrolled for Fall 2017 Sophomore courses before June, 2017? And how many of them later withdrew?
After running a report, use the actions to:
- Email/Text students: Send a message to the students shown on the report.
- Export XLS/CSV: Export a spreadsheet or an Access database of the information represented on the report. While the report shows the five most salient columns (student, program, term, course, and status) the exports include numerous additional columns—one for each of the conditions listed in the filter drop-down.