On June 1, 2023, Zoom will deprecate—that is, phase out—use of its JWT Apps, which are the means by which Populi's integration with Zoom works. JWT Apps will be phased out in favor of Server-to-Server OAuth apps.
On February 16, 2023, Populi updated our Zoom integration to make use of the new Server-to-Server OAuth method. The updated instructions for setting up the integration are in the Setting Up Conferences article. However, most of you will not be setting up a brand-new integration, but rather will be updating your existing integration. Here are some pointers for doing that:
- Review the setup article and follow Zoom's instructions for creating a Server-to-Server OAuth app.
- Go to Account > Account Settings > Integrations.
- Find your Zoom integration, click , and select Edit.
- You'll see five new fields in the dialog (pictured below)—you'll nab these credentials from the new OAuth app you just created in Zoom. Feel free to ignore the old JWT fields!
- Once you save the integration, the JWT fields will be removed from the dialog.