Features & Improvements
A few new Forms thingies:
- The form responses view has checkboxes next to respondent names now.
- It also has bulk-status-update actions.
- And multi-page forms now show a Reset button on every page.
When application links expire, we now provide a way for previously-hapless applicants to send themselves a new link.
Changed a bit of the styling on application forms. Most notably, the initial application form is much less of a no-frills affair than it used to be (I guess that means we added some frills to it?), and the button formerly known as Submit now says Start Application.
Some course meeting times were duplicated on course attendance calendars, likely owing to the recent Calendar updates we released around a month ago. We mopped all those up.
Library's Browse Resources Export CSV action would release garbled Hebrew characters on Windows 10 & 11 machines.
Videos and Focus Sessions
Focus sessions comin' up...
- Introduction to Populi: Ever hear of Populi? This one'll introduce it to you with a look at setting up your Populi account, logging in, adding new users, login approvals, roles, search, basic reporting, Populi's global settings and so on. This will be most useful to Populi Account Administrator and Academic Admin users. It's scheduled for August 29th, 2023, 11:00 AM Pacific time.
- Introduction to Academics: Ever hear of academics? This one will break you in with a survey of academic years, terms, programs, degrees, the course catalog, course instances, enrollment, and so on. This will be most useful to Registrar and Academic Admin users. It's scheduled for August 31st, 2023, 11:00 AM Pacific time.