Populi's Date/Time fields accept nearly any sort of date or time text entry ( in addition to more conventional entries like 8/19/16, etc.).
How do you know if your entry works?
Look at the field's outline. If it turns red, your entry won't work. If the outline remains gray, then your entry will work!
Check out the list below to get an idea of what you can enter; you can also combine these in different ways. Try out "Next Friday 2PM" or "Next month 10 AM"—it'll understand what you're doing.
Of course, you can always just click the calendar and pick a date using that.
If you don't specify a time, Start fields will insert "12:00 AM" and end fields will insert "11:59 PM".
- t: Enters today's date.
- today: Enters today's date.
- tomorrow: Enters tomorrow's date.
- yesterday: Enters yesterday's date.
- next week: Enters the date of the same day as today from next week
- next friday: Enters the date of the next Friday.
- last monday: Enters the date of the previous Monday.
- July 6th, 2025: Thu Jul 06 2025
- 16-Jan-2025: Mon Jan 15 2010
- 7/6/2025: Thu Jul 06 2025
- 7.6.2025: Thu Jul 06 2025
- 07.13.17: Thu Jul 13 2025
- July 28rd 2025: Fri Jul 28 2025
- Sat July 8, 2025: Sat Jul 08 2025
- 10:30 PM EST:(today's day and date) 2025 20:30:00
- 10PM:(today's day and date) 22:00:00
- t + 5d: Adds 5 days to today.
- today - 1 month: Subtracts 1 month from today.
- + : Add 1 day to today (tomorrow).
- - 3months: Subtract 3 months from today.
- + 1year: Add a year to today.
- -12 months: Subtract 12 months (1 year) from today.
- July 4th: July 4th of this year.
- 15: 15th day of current month/year.
- July 8th, 2025, 10:30 PM: Sat Jul 08 2025 22:30:00
- Sat, 8 July 2025 22:30:00 GMT: Sat Jul 01 2025 16:30:00