You can restore a deleted application in the Account section of Populi. You must be an Account Administrator to access the Account section. If you don't know who your Account Administrator is, contact Populi Support and we can give you their name.
Step 1. Go to the Account section of Populi and select Reporting
The Account section is located in the upper right hand corner of the screen by the "Help" button. If you don't see it, double check to make sure you are logged in as an Account Administrator.
- Click Account
- Click Reporting
- By default, you'll be on the Changes table
Step 2. Adjust the filter to find deleted applications
Reporting allows you to view and manage different types of changes. You need to apply a filter to narrow the list of changes down to find the deleted application you need to restore. Start off by removing any existing filters, and follow the steps below to add a new filter.
- Add the first filter condition. Click Choose a Condition, select "Action" and choose "is" and "Deleted." Click "Add" to add that condition.
- Add a second filter condition. Click Choose a Condition, select "Type" and choose "is" and "Application." Click "Add" to add the second condition.
- Double check to make sure your filter looks like the image below and click "Apply Filter."
*Note: if the above filter brings back too many results, add a third filter for date using the "Changed At" option.
Step 3. Locate and restore the deleted application
Your filter will return a list of deleted applications. Locate the one you want to restore.
- Locate the application that you need to restore. The "Changed at" date should match the date that the application was deleted.
- Click "Restore" to resurrect the application.
- After you click "Restore," click on the applicant's name to visit the application that you just restored.