Here's how your Populi account administrator can restore certain types of deleted information from the master change log. The following information can be restored in this manner:
- People (deleted people and organizations can also be restored in Contacts)
- Admissions applications
- Course instances
- Catalog courses
- Course Evaluations
- News items
- SMS messages attached to activity feeds
To get to the report, you must be a Populi account administrator.
- Click your name in the upper right of the screen and select Account & Settings.
- Go to the Reporting view, which opens on the Changes report.
- Use the filter to find the information you're after. Make sure to include the following in your filter: Action> is> Deleted.
- Find the deleted item you wish to restore. Click the restore button. Assignments have a Partial Restore button—this means that restoring the assignment will not also restore any associated tests, discussions, or calendar events.
After restoring the information, it can be found in its original location in Populi.