After setting up your application, you can embed the initial form on your school’s website or any other web-based property—like an HTML-based email newsletter. There are two kinds of embed codes:
- The code for all applications, which lets applicants select any of your online forms.
- The code for an individual form.
Getting the embed code
To get the code for all applications:
- Go to Admissions > Settings > Application Forms.
- In the right column, click Get embed code.
- Select the code you're after—you can get one for All application forms or select one for an individual application.
- Select the source.
- Click the code field to highlight the code.
- Copy the code and paste it into your website editor.
To get the code for an individual application:
- Click the form's name to go to its page.
- At the bottom of the right column, you'll find the embed code. Copying the code works the same as described above.
Using the code in your website
A few things to keep in mind:
- Have someone familiar with your school's website include the iframe in the site's code.
- In Admissions > Settings > Other Settings you can enter Custom CSS to make the Populi form's appearance match the rest of your site.