Because there are multiple versions of Active Directory—and multiple configurations—we cannot guarantee this process will work for you. That said, it has proven successful for our customers who use Populi as a Service Provider and ADFS as an Identity Provider.
- In ADFS 2.0 > Service > Certificates, double-click the token signing certificate.
- Go to the Details tab and choose Copy to File.
- Choose Next, then Base-64 encoded X.509 (.CER), then Next once more.
- Browse to a file location and save it.
- In Populi, log in as Populi account administrator.
- Go to Account > Single Sign-On (SP).
- Under Identity Provider Certificate, click Choose File and upload the certificate you just exported from ADFS.
- Scroll to the top of the screen and click Save Settings.