Features & Improvements
Advisors can now see private contact information for their Advisees, joining the esteemed ranks of Staff and Faculty users who can already do so.
Some transcript request improvements:
- Electronic transcripts with expiration dates now include that date in the email sent to the transcript recipient.
- Clarified the explanatory text that appears here and there.
- Added some validation to the fields so jokers can't enter stuff like
sharkonomic snugglepuffin the email address field (to give you one f'rinstance...).
- Improved how the changelog memorializes the generation and sending of transcript PDFs.
- Financial aid users can now cancel a disbursement batch after all the disbursements have been posted and then voided.
- To the Financial Aid > Awards report export we've added the award's account number and name.
Fixed a bunch of things with adding locks to advised students in various spots in Academics and Advising.
The IPEDS financial aid report could sometimes miss awards owing to a mistmatch between reporting year and aid year.
Joseph Schoolland walks you through all the options you get when setting up a graded discussion.