Features & Improvements
It's Friday the 13th, and you know what that means!
Well, in this context, it just means it's time for Populi release notes. Apologies if you were hoping for some kind of witchcraft or mayhem.
This week, the only shiny new thing we put out there was an API call known around here as
addActivityFeedNote, which is described more fully here.
Fixed an issue where the Standing filter in the Academic Term > Students report would jumble your results because the filter would reset itself if you added more conditions.
Students on mobile apps could view draft-mode Syllabus content.
The Assignments view in courses was counting extra credit assignment groups towards the 100% total, leading to an unsightly red bar along the top of the screen.
The course Roster export was spitting out 0's in place of Canadian postal codes. The problem was the letters. We wrote to the government of Canadia and asked them to change their postal codes and they happily, politely complied, but the changes won't take effect until a hundred years from now. So in the interim, we made sure that export column can handle letters and numbers.