Features & Improvements
Gave Forms a few new features:
- If a form doesn't have a linked Name field, you can now nonetheless link a response to the person of your choosing.
- The Responses view exporter now includes the Export Helper.
- Oh, and there are new actions to email, text, or tag linked people there, too.
- You also have new options to waive the form's fee or record a cash/check payment for responses that are In Progress or Pending.
Academics > Reporting > Attendance has a new By Student Program reporting view.
There's a new Unmask/Copy button for SSN's so you no longer have to edit the field to see a student's full SSN/SIN.
Time was, you'd rename an Honor and its system tag would go on under the old name like nothing ever'd happened. Now the tag gets renamed and there's a log of changes on the Honor's page.
We got rid of the extraneous show/hide setting for 1098'Ts on student profiles; now if you don't want a student to have a 1098-T, you just don't release it to him in the first place.
The Aid Application and Awards reports over in Financial Aid have an Aid Authorization Status filter condition that they didn't have a few days ago.
The course Tests > Questions view is now paginated.
Updated the IPEDS preset reports to accommodate their new strictures for the Fall 2022 Collection.
Also updated the ISIR importer so it can ruminate on the 2024-5 Aid Year data that's gonna start showing up in DOE soon.
We used to call the action of retiring aid application compoments by the word deleting. Now we call it "retiring" and have rewritten all of the add/edit code for that feature.
Big big news for the T4A fans out there: you can now manually add a value to Line 48 using the adjustment/override interface in the T4A report.
Financial users can now set donor status in bulk from Contacts > People and Contacts > Organizations.
stripe_ID into the wildlands of the General Ledger > Detail report.
Adding a specialization to a student didn't make it onto the changelog... UNTIL NOW.
Any sort of Custom Field Added to Person automations now include the content or value of the custom field that was added.
The Scheduled Aid setting on Payment Plans now gives you three options (instead of the old checkbox): Always Ignore, Consider Based on Allocation Date, and Always Exclude.
Found a thing where if you unchecked one student in the Student Balances report, then changed the date (i.e. from 8/5 to 7/31), even more students would show up as unchecked. If you then changed the date back to 8/5, even more students would be unchecked. Now everyone stays checked no matter what you do.
To fix a bug where text replies weren't displaying in the Activity Feed, we had to pull a whole bunch of wires and stuffing out of profiles and then stuff it back in so it would keep working.
Fixed a bug with adding meeting times in the Add Course dialog in Academic Term > Courses.
The Bookstore link in Account > Customizations' Enable Bookstore setting was ba-roken.
Sorting on the Aging Report was also ba-roken.
Videos and Focus Sessions
- Introduction to Admissions has some things to tell you about application settings, designing your application, processing applications, managing leads and so on. This will be most useful to Admissions and Admissions Admin users. It's scheduled for September 27th, 2022, 11:00 AM Pacific time.
- Introduction to Running Courses promises to get into basics about course settings, lessons, assignments, discussions, tests, grading, and so on. This will be most useful to Academic Admin, Faculty, and Teaching Assistant users. It's scheduled for September 29th, 2022, 11:00 AM Pacific time.