We recently discovered an error that could result in under-reported enrollment numbers in the FISAP report. The enrollments reported under Part II, Section D, may have improperly excluded certain students who did not have an aid application for the selected Aid Year.
We have already pushed a fix that corrects the potential under-counting, and an imminent update will give you more control over which of your school’s students will be included in the reported enrollment number.
Given that the deadline for FISAP reporting is September 30 (update below), we recommend the following course of action:
- In Financial Aid > Reporting > FISAP, compare the enrollment numbers reported here with any enrollment numbers you have already submitted to COD.
- If the figures are different, you may wish to update the number you reported previously, which you can do on the COD website.
If you determine that you do need to exclude certain students from the corrected enrollment number, after tonight’s update, you can manually remove them from the reported figure:
- Click the magnifying glass next to the enrollment number.
- The dialog will show a list of the students included in the tabulation.
- Check next to any students you wish to remove from the count.
- When you’re ready, click Remove.
- If you exclude anyone in error, click the red banner at the top of the FISAP report; you can then check to include any of the students listed in that dialog.
We apologize for this error and we understand that this adds another thing to your day on a tight deadline. We trust that the fixes we’re releasing will not only make the reported numbers reliable, but also give you more control over them to address special situations.
If you have any questions, please reach out toPopuli Support.
Per the FSA Partners website, while the submission deadline is September 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM, you have a few more months to submit corrections:
Edit Corrections through Dec. 15, 2022 – Once a FISAP is submitted, the school can submit corrections until 11:59 p.m. ET on Dec. 15, 2022. Data can be entered and saved as a school makes corrections. If corrections are made, remember to submit them. Edits to the FISAP will exist as a draft only until they are submitted. Transmissions must be completed prior to midnight. Note: After the Dec. 15, 2022, deadline for submitting corrections, approval of FISAP change requests is reserved for exceptional issues only.