Aid Classification: Living with parents

In Aid Classifications, there needs to be three columns to fill out:

On-campus, Off-campus, With Parents

Just like how they have it on the FAFSA. We have to have COAs for each of those, and as of now, we have to create a separate COA just for living w/parents.


Please sign in to leave a comment.