Here's how to include files in your lesson.
- Go to the lesson design view.
- Click the File link.
- Search for files on your computer to upload, or drag and drop them into the file upload area. You can upload as many files as you wish. Once your files are uploaded, the upload bar will turn green.
- You can also import files from another course. Select the course and term, then check the file you'd like to import.
After uploading or importing the files, you'll see them in the lesson. You'll also find a list of all of the lesson's files in the right column of the lesson page.
To embed the file in a content block:
- Click the file name in the right column to open the file viewer.
- Click to open the actions menu.
- Click Get embed code.
- Copy the embed code.
- Click the X in the upper left of the screen to exit the file viewer.
- In the lesson design tab, add or edit a Content block.
- Paste the entire embed code right into the editor.
- After finishing the content block, click Save.
You can see how the file embed will look to your students by clicking View.
(You can also grab the EMBED code from files uploaded on the Course > Info view.)