In this article, you'll learn how to embed files in test questions and text blocks.
First, you'll need to get the EMBED code for the file.
- Find the file you'd like to embed in the test.
- You can grab the EMBED code from files uploaded on the Course > Info view.
- You can also look for files you've included in Lessons.
Then, go to the test you're designing or editing:
- Go to the test's Design view.
- Add a question or add/edit a Text block.
- Paste the embed code right in the field for the question or text.
- After finishing the question/text, click Save.
You can see how the file embed will look to your students by clicking Preview.