In this article, you'll learn how to embed media files—images, audio, video, and documents—in test questions and text blocks.
Get the EMBED code for the file.
- Find the file you'd like to embed in the test. You can grab the EMBED code from files you've uploaded to:
- The Course > Syllabus view.
- The Course > Files view.
- You can also look for files you've included in Lessons.
alttext for the image—this helps assistive technology describe the image for visually-impaired users. Be as detailed as you wish!
Go to the test you're designing or editing
- Go to the test's Design view.
- Add a question or add/edit a Text block.
- Click < > in the editing menu to open the code editor.
- Paste the embed code in the field.
- Click Save in the code editor.
- After finishing the question/text, click Save.
You can see how the file embed will look to your students by clicking Preview: