Here's how to add office hours so your students know when and where to get ahold of you. Your office hours appear on the Syllabus view of any course you're teaching.
- Go to My Profile > Faculty.
- In the right column, click Add office hours.
- Check the days you'll be available and enter start/end times.
- Enter the date as of which you'll be available for these hours.
- Type the location—this could be anything from an office in the admin building to the off-campus coffee shop where you do your best work.
- If these hours are specific to a campus, choose the campus. Otherwise, leave that field blank.
- When you're done, click Save.
After you save these office hours:
- You can add another set of office hours by repeating the above steps.
- Edit office hours by clicking .