Features & Improvements
Combination bugfix/feature-and-improvement for the FISAP report in Financial Aid (that we get into a bit more in this announcement:
- We found a bug that could result in under-reported enrollment numbers in Part II, Section D.
- Added a way for you to manually exclude students from the aforementioned enrollment count (and re-include them later if necessary).
- There was also a bug that was showing duplicates in the Unduplicated Recipients portion of the report.
The Analytics report in Academics > Reporting wasn't filtering out students with an inactive program.
Videos and Focus Sessions
Josh explains what we're doing with Focus Sessions using words and hand gestures. There's a lot of hand movement in this one.
Speaking of Focus Sessions...
- Introduction to Student Billing has walk-throughs of billing basics like pending charges, invoices, transactions, payments/credits, tuition schedules, fees and so on. This will be most useful to Financial Admin and Student Billing users. It's scheduled for October 4th, 2022, 11:00 AM Pacific time.
- Introduction to Degree Audits jumps into basics such as programs, degree requirements, course groups, course mapping, exceptions, transcripts and so on. This will be most useful to Academic Admin and Registrar users. It's scheduled for October 6th, 2022, 11:00 AM Pacific time.