- Using the course waiting list
- How to add and modify course meeting times
- Prerequisites and corequisites
- Cross-listed courses
- Setting up courses in an academic term
- The course catalog
Managing student records
- How to use the Course Mapping tool on the Profile > Student view
- Setting up custom honors and adding them to student records
- How to use the Courses panel on the Profile > Student view to manage enrollment for an individual student
- Adding and modifying a student's programs on the Profile > Student view
- Adding and modifying a student's degrees on the Profile > Student view
- Student profiles
Settings and general information about academics
- Using Course Delivery Methods With Student Types
- Super Terms
- Online registration settings
- Setting up rubrics
Daily tasks and reporting
- How to set up online enrollment periods
- Keeping track of online attendance and participation
- Reporting: Enrollments
- Receiving and fulfilling transcript requests
- The academic term
- Transcript request setup
- Step one: start working on academic settings
- Step two: set up your programs
- Step three: set up your course catalog
- Step four: set up course groups, degrees, and specializations
- Step five: add locations
- Step six: set up faculty users
- How do I show that a student has completed an AP course or has "tested out" of a course?
- How are in-progress grades calculated?
- Development and other special courses
- How does Populi calculate GPAs?
- How do I make changes in a finalized course?
- What's the best way to have Advisors handle course registration?